- Shifting World is first of the SHIFT series to adapt the famous puzzle gameplay to full 3D.
- Shift the world, from black to white and white to black. Use that to your advantage to overcome the game’s obstacles and find your way out of the room.
- A new layer of puzzles: switch from 3D to 2D and from 2D to 3D with a button.
- Over 60 levels total in Adventure Mode and Time Attack Mode!
Based on the award winning Shift series originally by Armor Games which has been played by over 16 million players on the web, Shifting World for the Nintendo 3DS introduces an all-new art direction, level editor, and 3D functionality.
Alter your environment
Based on the Portal-inspired Flash game called Shift, Shifting World on 3DS features the same basic premise but with added features and expanded content. Shifting World has players guiding a man who has been forcibly transported into another dimension. To help find his way back home, you must run, jump, and "shift" the environment -- transforming black into white and vice versa -- so you can find a path to escape.
- Complete all stages in adventure mode or improve your speed in time attack mode
- Use the shift mechanic to alter your environment
- Jump over spikes and avoid other hazards while navigating your way to each stage's exit