About this item
- Use on an array of surfaces to repel moisture and keep them dry including metal, wood, aluminum, galvanized metal, PVC, concrete, masonry, asphalt, vinyl siding, fiberglass and more
- Technically advanced super hydrophobic formula creates a water-proof surface where moisture simply beads up and rolls away
- Covers up to 10 sq ft, dries to the touch in 30 minutes; allow to fully cure for 12 hours before exposing to water for maximum benefit
- Durable formula is a treatment for interior/exterior surfaces to keep surfaces clean and dry, requires periodic reapplication when water stops beading
- Dries to a flat, frosted finish, test in an inconspicuous area before applying to entire surface
Rust-Oleum NeverWet Moisture Repellent Treatment is an advanced super hydrophobic technology system designed to prevent moisture and corrosion on a number of surfaces including most plastics, canvas, concrete, galvanized metal, asphalt, metal, wood and much more. Two-part formula will not allow liquids to penetrate the surface. Not recommended for use on electronic devices or clothing--use NeverWet Fabric or Boot and Shoe on clothing, footwear and other similar fabrics.
From the Manufacturer
A revolutionary super hydrophobic treatment system. This product creates a barrier that dramatically repels water, mud, ice and more. Can be used on a variety of surfaces.