- Enter the vividly imagined world of Wonderland, based on the Tim Burton movie and inspired by the classic book by Lewis Carroll
- Step into the shoes of classic characters like the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat
- Assist Alice in her journey through Wonderland as she makes her way toward the final battle against the Jabberwocky
- Master abilities like altering perception, making objects invisible and manipulating time
- Roam through an intriguing world filled with whimsical settings, optical illusions, challenging puzzles and formidable adversaries
Prepare to journey down the rabbit hole and into a land beyond your wildest imaginings. In Alice in Wonderland, the world of the dazzling Tim Burton film bursts onto your screen, filled with all the whimsical, fantastical adventure of the movie and the classic book that inspired it. Traverse a richly imagined realm filled with colorful characters, mind-bending puzzles, daunting adversaries and more as you seek a path through a strange new world and do your best to fulfill your destiny.
Once again Alice has fallen into this labyrinthine and now decayed universe called Underland, 10 years later. The world Alice knew (and forgot) no longer exists, destroyed by a gigantic dragon called the Jabberwocky. She must find her way out. She is aided by a host of famous characters from the Lewis Carroll novel, including The Mad Hatter, The White Rabbit, The Cheshire Cat, Dormouse, March Hare and the Caterpillar. But to escape definitively from Underland and save it from decay, Alice must also discover the legendary Sword and put an end to the dragon. Guide and protect Alice Rearrange the world via the Oraculum Map Stylus / touch screen controls Navigate Underland, solve puzzles, defeat enemies